Halloween Make Up: Alice Madness Returns (Hysteria)

Hi there!

It's finally halloween! How's your halloween party? I actually don't celebrate halloween nor go to any halloween party (although there's one tho), but I still interested in a halloween-themed make up. A few years ago (I don't remember exactly when) I did a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu make up inspired for halloween; you know, the one with monster mouth. It was a failure because I don't know how to apply make up properly. I even found it weird (lol). Since then I didn't even try anymore scary make up. Let's say.... I gave up.

HOWEVER.... lately I gain more and more interest in make up. I know I still lack skill in make up, but hey I'm trying, yo! ahaha...

For this year's halloween, I decided to become a character from one of my favorite game: Alice Liddell (hysteria mode) from Alice Madness Returns. Have you played it yet? I suggest you to play it if you haven't :D

 
Oh, right, gonna remind you it's not cosplay because I only do the make up. So... Here's the look:


I'm too lazy to make fake blood, so I just use a red lipstick and eyeshadow instead :)) anyhoo... my face looks very creepy when I close my eyes =__=
.
.
.
.
.
That's all for today, thanks for reading! ヽ(○´∀`)ノ♪

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berikan komentar. Kritik maupun saran juga boleh :D

© DEAR ★ UTOPIA. Powered by Blogger.